Limited slots only
Cohort in progress
Global Product Leaders
Practical learnings from Product Leaders who've been there, done that!
SVP, Revenue & Growth
Sr. Product Manager
Author, Hacking Growth
Head of Product Education
Chief Product Officer
Sr. Product Manager
Principal Product Manager
CTO and Founder
Associate Director Growth,
Director of Product,
Senior Director PM,
Get access to the private Insurjo community and engage in meaningful conversations with the participants.
Get hands-on training by working on projects, and brainstorming problems with other participants.
Apply to the latest Product Manager jobs from top startups on our curated job board
Build a career in Product Management with our experiential curriculum. Get access to expert speakers, office hours, and our session library full of curated content.
Get a complete understanding of how Product Managers work, their skills & career ladder right from the beginning till the end.
This session will teach you about different types of PMs, analyze where you are currently & what type of PM you want to become.
1. First Principle thinking as a Product Manager
2. Types of Product Manager
3. What kind of Product Manager are you currently?
4. Product Manager Career Ladder
5. Product Leader vs Product Manager
As a PM, it's a superpower of sorts to know the scope and spec your product really well. Learn how to build an effective PRD through this session.
1. The 4 W's of PRD - what, why, who, when?
2. What are the must-have components of a PRD?
3. Steps to building a great PRD
Learn how to close the bridge between marketing and product using automation
1. Automation 101
2. Impact of contextual nudges on conversion / engagement / retention
3. Making the most of all available channels
4. Real-Time Interventions based on User Behavior
5. When do you cross over to being spammy
Create efficient and realistic product roadmaps as a result of product strategy. Learn how to devise product strategy through data-driven decision-making.
1. How to draw data-driven insights?
2. Understand how data insights feed into a strong product roadmap
3. Define a product strategy that aligns and ensures last mile execution of your business goals
Learn how to Identify the real needs of the users while building the product
1. Why is user research important?
2. How to integrate user research with product
3. User research methodologies and processes
Learn the Growth tactics that can help you grow your product into a powerful growth engine
1. Allowing users to experience the product without being bounded to high-touch sales resources.
2. Optimizing the Trial Experience
This session will help you run experiments and move the needle until you’ve optimized the numbers. Learn how to take your product from 0 to 1 to 100!
1. Understanding how a product can grow exponentially
2. How to run experiments and validate hypothesis to understand more about your users?
3. How to find user's motivations and optimize those triggers
Uplevel your communication game, touted as the #1 skill to rocketship your PM career
1. Why communication is a PM game changer
2. How to make your narrative work in different organization types
3. Master communication to master product strategy
Learn how to approach complex user flows, solve user needs and create easy-to-use products with the help of design.
1. Understand the role product design plays in problem-solving
2. How to approach complex user flows?
3. Role of design in being an empathetic Product Manager
Learn how to achieve breakout results by building a culture of continuous experimentation. It addresses four levers of growth: acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization.
1. Identify The Growth Levers Of Your Business
2. Learn & Adapt Using The Growth Hacking Cycle
Insurjo is completely FREE of cost. Come join us on this rocketship and upskill in your product management career!
Limited slots only
Cohort starts 10th Sept '22
Global Product Leaders
Community is at the heart of everything we do. Checkout what our past graduates have to say about us!
I was a part of Insurjo 21, and I think the favourite part of mine was starting to build a PRD from scratch. The most helpful was meeting so many amazing PMs, office hours, AMAs etc. One such AMA helped me land my current job, which I genuinely love. Forever grateful to both TPF and Insurjo.
Insurjo helped me bag several product management opportunities in only my third year of Engineering. It helped me nail my basics and fundamentals as a PM. Insurjo is a must attend for everyone who wants to learn-network-grow with the most talented folks out there.
I joined The Product Folks looking for PM roles, but I found a community that takes everyone together and celebrates growth, learnings, skills and exploration. Everyone at TPF is a hustler who cares about the end users and the product.
I could build a base in Product all because of my experience in TPF & Insurjo. It helped me make the right connections and being the biggest community of PM, gave me the confidence I needed.
This course has been curated for outperforming individuals who love taking up new challenges and solve problems. You will be a good fit if:
Fill your details on this page and keep a look at your inbox as we send you an email with a form to complete your application. That's everything needed from your end for registration. Upon selection, you'll receive a confirmation email before the cohort starts on 10th September
We are a volunteer-driven community of like-minded individuals connected with the shared vision of helping people progress in their PM career. We have set the price for our this program as Rs 0
As a participant you get access to:
Our curriculum is part-time friendly, so you are expected to spend 4-5 hours per week but the more time you will spend in networking & engaging, the more you will gain.
The curriculum, mentors, and community has been curated to give you the best product management training for your career. We can't guarantee a job but we give you access to mockup interview sessions, case study sessions, a curated job board, to confidently apply and land your next dream PM job.
Once you finish the assessment, we'll send a certificate that you can showcase to potential employers and share on LinkedIn.
Yes! We have designed every activity for remote audience including, events, icebreaking activities and classes.
You get lifetime access to community and course material.