Insurjo combines the best lessons from seasoned Product Leaders to help you learn the most essential skills and grow in your Product career
First cohort is underway. Registrations for 2nd cohort will begin soon!
We've built our community by learning for free on internet, we want to enable anyone to kickstart their Product careers without any barriers
Practical learnings from Product Leaders who've been there, done that
Head of Products
GTM & Strategy
Dir. of Product
Dir. of Product
Get access to the private Insurjo community and engage in meaningful conversations with the participants.
Get hands-on training by working on projects, and brainstorming problems with other participants.
Apply to the latest Product Manager jobs from top startups on our curated job board
Build a career in Product Management with our experiential curriculum. Get access to expert speakers, office hours, and our session library full of curated content.
Get started with your 8 week program with an introduction to Product Management, and familiarize yourself with the Insurjo method of getting the best out of the program.
1. Product Management 101
2. Types of product managers
3. Building a product team
4. Defining product goals
5. Responsibilities of a Product Manager.
1. Product idea pitches,
2. Writing a vision for your idea pitch
3. Defining OKRs for the product
Learn how to explore the market for product opportunities, and align your hypothesis to customer problems
1. Learn how to access the market for product opportunities
2. Finding the right problem to solve
3. Defining key personas for your product and conducting customer interviews to validate the hypothesis you have set for the problems your product will solve.
4. Also, learn how to translate these into a market research document with competitive analysis.
1. Writing a market research document
2. Competitive analysis document
Clearly define and design your product ideas from MVP to the Northstar, learning new design tools and validating your design through a UX design process.
1. Building design and user experience goals
2. Wireframes and high fidelity prototypes
3. Learn how to apply analytics to the products
4. Defining success and measure results.
1. Product presentation for the business idea with wireframes and mock ups.
Solving ambiguous problems requires defining clear goals and priorities. We’ll cover these core PM competencies, along with soft skills like building a team, and working with multiple disciplines.
1. Defining clear product requirements and relevant success metrics
2. Converting it into a product requirement document
3. Learn about Product development lifecycle
4. Agile and Waterfall Methodology
5. Managing cross-team dependencies.
1. Product requirement document
2. Product roadmap
Learn how to market and launch your product, and convey the goals to your customers. The job of a PM is only half complete after a product release, as it’s essential to track the success of the product and define the subsequent versions.
1. Experimentation to test performance of the designs
2. Releasing the final version of the product
3. Converting metrics into requirements for follow up versions of the product
4. Writing press releases and documentation
1. Product release documentation for your product
2. Business status update document
Learn how to apply analytics to the products, defining success and measure results. Being guided by data and combining it with your intuition will help you build better products.
1. How to choose metrics for your feature/product
2. Common metrics and defining KPIs and OKRs
3. How to analyze, understand, and use analytics to help guide new feature development
Product Managers are the spokesperson for the product, so you need to be able to clearly communicate your product vision and strategy to the team. Learn how to use storytelling as a strategic tool to communicate with stakeholders.
1. Product managers rely on their ability to tell a good story when communicating about a product with internal teams
2. Upper management and external customers
3. Learn the framework to apply storytelling in product strategy.
After you finish learning everything you need to become a product manager, this is the icing on the cake. Learn the art of cracking PM interviews and get into your favourite product companies.
1. Build your resume for success
2. Get insights into how the hiring process works
3. Practice interview preparation and land your dream product role
We've built our careers by resources and goodwill of people who've openly shared what they've learned. To amplify it further and create a huge impact, it's only fair if we use our network to offer a program that anyone, anywhere can access without any barriers.
Community is at the heart of everything we do. Checkout what people are saying about us
Join over 3,000+ aspiring PMs, get curated roadmaps and resources to help get started and upskill - for free
Registrations for 2nd cohort will begin soon!
This course has been curated for outperforming individuals who love taking up new challenges and solve problems. You will be a good fit if:
Fill your name and email on this page so we register your interest, we'll send you an email with the complete details along with a form to complete your application. That's everything needed from your end and we start the program on August 1st, 2021.
We are a volunteer-driven community of like-minded individuals connected with the shared vision of helping people progress in their PM career. We have set the price for our first program as Rs 0
As a participant you get access to:
Our curriculum is part-time friendly, so you are expected to spend 4-5 hours per week but the more time you will spend in networking & engaging, the more you will gain.
The curriculum, mentors, and community has been curated to give you the best product management training for your career. We can't guarantee a job but we give you access to mockup interview sessions, case study sessions, a curated job board, to confidently apply and land your next dream PM job.
Once you finish the assessment, we'll send a certificate that you can showcase to potential employers and share on LinkedIn.
Yes! We have designed every activity for remote audience including, events, icebreaking activities and classes.
You get lifetime access to community and course material.