Are you looking to learn what are product metrics? And how are they used in companies like Facebook, Walmart or Tinder etc? Then worry not, here is Product Analytics 101, one-of-a-kind product analytics course to help you learn what matters in the field and level you up as a product manager.
Following are the course outcomes that you will achieve at the end of the course:
Get access to the private community and engage in meaningful conversations with the participants.
Get hands-on training by working on projects, and brainstorming problems with other participants.
Apply to the latest Product & Analytics roles from top startups on our curated job board
Kickoff the course by learning how to build by incorporating behavioral design in your product and integrating that with product analytics
1. Introduction to Nir's bestselling book- "Hooked"
2. How to perform preliminary user research before building products
3. How to incorporate behavioral design
4. Integrating user psychology, design and product analytics for your product
Learn how to make the most of this course and understand Product Analytics better than anyone else
1. Course Intro and Information
2. What is Product Analytics?
3. For whom is it useful and why?
4. How does it fit into Data Analytics in general?
Take your first steps towards selecting and setting up Product Analytics tools for your organisation
1. What is a Product Analysis tool?
2. How do you select the right Product Analysis tool?
3. What is the difference between Product Analytics and other disciplines?
4. How are Product Analytics tools configured?
5. How do you define a measurement plan for your product?
Understand how Product Analytics fits into the job of a PM and learn more about understanding the user journey in your product.
1. Explain the concept of user journeys and mapping in a product
2. Introduce and explain the North Star concept
3. Explain the top level metrics such as CAC, CLTV, Churn Rate, etc.
4. Show how leading and lagging metrics are defined and used in different contexts
5. Benefits and drawbacks of defining core metrics or the business
Imagine you are the Product Manager of a music streaming app and you have to gather insights for your company. Using Amplitude and data for this app, you’ll learn how to:
1. See the popular actions that users perform
2. Build a funnel and analyze the drop-off between certain actions
3. Find the behaviors that drive conversion
4. Perform an analysis to see which behaviors lead to long-term conversion
Be capable to formulate questions, choose the right output format and create the right analysis for your product.
1. Formulating questions and cognitive bias
2. Selecting the right output format for the problem/question
3. Constructing dashboards, reports and different types of visualisations
4. How to create a cohort analysis
You will get broad overview about the hiring process and how to ace the interviews for Product Analytics team.
1. Broad overview of what the interviewer thinks while hiring product analytics team.
2. Best practices for acing the interviews.
3. What next after Product Analytics? Growth path expanded
4. Evangelizing Product Analytics- How do you ensure 90% of the product function used data and analytics for decision making?
5. How B2B product analytics is different?
We've built our careers by resources and goodwill of people who've openly shared what they've learned. To amplify it further and create a huge impact, it's only fair if we use our network to offer a program that anyone, anywhere can access without any barriers.
Be it instrumenting a new Product Analytics tool or creating dashboards to track metrics or setting up a complete Analytics infra for your startup, we can help!
This course has been curated for outperforming individuals who love taking up new challenges and solve problems. You will be a good fit if:
You are a super learner/student/fresher and is looking to understand the role and how to use Product Analytics to grow as a Product Analyst/Manager.
You are a beginner product analyst but do not know where to start and looking for a peer group to ace as a Product Analyst/Product Manager.
You are an experienced Product Analyst/Manager who is looking for a community of think alike, build a network and be a mentor to other mentors.
You are a founder looking to learn the math behind product metrics or hire product analysts for your team.
Fill your name and email on this page so we register your interest, we'll send you an email with the complete details. The enrollment will be only on first come, first serve basis.
The course is absolutely FREE of cost to attend the live sessions.
Yes, on course completion, you get a certificate that you can showcase to potential employers and share on LinkedIn.
Yes! We have designed every activity for remote audience including, events, icebreaking activities and classes.
You have lifetime free access to the community but the recorded sessions could be accessed with a minimum chargeable fee.