Waiting to turn your ideas into apps?
Learn from the best no-code makers to create your own app in 4 weeks.
Only 30 slots
Global No-Code Experts
Here’s to your best
Curated Deep Dive into the No-Code World.
Practical learnings from top No-code experts.
Ecosystem & Partnerships
Head of Community
Learn from the best No-Code makers to create your own app in 4 weeks.
Get access to the private community and engage in meaningful conversations with the participants.
Get hands-on training by working on projects, and brainstorming problems with other participants.
Apply to the latest Product & No-code roles from top startups on our curated job board
1. Aspiring product people who want to learn how to build and ship product
2. Founding product managers at startup who want to get their hands dirty
3. Creators who want to leverage their audience and build a custom app
4. Anyone who wants to integrate automation to promote business
5. Anyone who wants to explore more than their jobs-to-be-done and build products out of their personal ideas
6. Anyone who wants a build a side project using no-code
You will apply through a simple form that is listed on the website. Once you submit your application, our panel of experienced product people and no-code makers review each and every applicant and look at three things:
1. What are you building — idea, problem statement? (optional but recommended)
2. What are your current skill sets?
3. What are your goals & motivation?
1. This is not a course where you passively learn. You will take the initiative and get as much out of the program as you put in & our commitment is to help you actually launch your NoCode app!
2. Our program focuses the experience on the best learning and building environment without any distractions. We take best practices from the CBC world to create this experience
3. You will be guided by some of the top no-code platforms out there and mentored by people who have built and shipped live products that have been used by thousands of users- You get exclusive time every week to work with program creators, mentors and peer groups
4. You can leverage The Product Folks community to get early users and feedback on your product
We expect you to spend a minimum of 5 hours per week and the maximum is up to you. You can be working full time and still make the most use of the program. Those who spend more time in the program reap the most rewards.
Learning can now take place from any region and any time zone. As long as you can manage your timings to join the critical sessions, you are most welcome to join the program.
You will have lifetime access to the community and the learning resources which you can make use of whenever.
1. The community is an active 14K+ member community with active learning across many product themes- Analytics, NoCode, Design, Leadership, NFT, Creator economy, FinTech, EdTech, and the list goes on and on
2. The Product Folks also publishes a weekly insider newsletter which brings to your inbox the best content to the next big things in the product world & product resources as well
The program fee is $299 for the 4 weeks program, with which you also get lifelong access to the The Product Folks community, newsletter & resources.
While we would love for you to attend the sessions live, all the sessions will be recorded and viewable later at your convenience.
Most of the live sessions will be in the evening/night hours (8 to 11pm IST) in India to accommodate people from all over the world.
No, it’s for all kinds of product builders. For Founders, First PMs at startups, Aspiring PMs or Indie Makers.
Yes you can approach your organization and claim the expenses as a learning and development cost.