Product Teardown - OneCode
At Onecode, our objective is to expand the reach of best in breed financial products to the next 300 million (users residing in Tier 2 and below markets) via our network of direct selling agents.
Onecode comes with the following features to enable earnings >Rs. 50,000 per month for our agents :
- Strong product recommendation engine which suggests the right products to the right customers leading to lower rejection ratios
- Training & Up-skilling by sales and finance experts
- Access to over 55+ brands from 15+ categories
- Best payouts in the market with the shortest cash out cycle
- Credit card is a tough product to sell that needs immense knowledge transfer. You have to design a product journey (layout/interface) for a user who has never sold a Credit Card.
- Please identify all the pain points from an agent’s point of view in the current journey and draw solutions for it. You would like to ensure that the user is not getting overwhelmed by too much information but at the same time is very clear on the flow of the process.
- Currently a lot of our agents are sharing open links on social media which is leading to increase in top of the funnel but extremely low fulfilment ratios (sales). Please deduce ways in which we can achieve higher lead conversions.
Success Metric :
- Increase the number of credit card sold to 3x in 2 months
- Move at-least 25% users from Recharges to the Credit Card funnel
- Identification of multiple cohorts of users and drive changes according to each funnel leading to a weighted average improvement of 25% in the retention ratio
Timelines for this months teardown:
1. AMA on slack - July 21st
2. Submission day - July 26th
3. Deck day - July 30th
What's in for the winners?
🚀 Cash prizes worth Rs. 30K
🚀 A chance to work with the Product Team at OneCode