Build world-class products and improve collaborations with
designers by learning to speak the language of design.
30 Slots Available
Design is a specialized skill, and as a PM, it can be intimidating — especially if it’s not your natural inclination. (Plus, there’s usually a design team to deal with that stuff, right?) But that mentality is a missed opportunity; it’s equally important for PMs to keep design top-of-mind when making decisions.
All you need is
to deep dive into the world of design.
Practical learnings from top design thinkers
Lead Product Designer
User Experience Researcher
Independent Brand Designer
Product Design Lead
Founder, The Discourse
Learn from the best in the industry to develop a design mindset in your PM journey
Additional 50% discount for students
Get access to the private community and engage in meaningful conversations with the participants.
Get hands-on training by working on projects, and brainstorming problems with other participants.
Apply to the latest Product & No-code roles from top startups on our curated job board
Community is at the heart of everything we do. Checkout what our past graduates have to say about us!
The design CBC was a game changer for my UX thinking before the cohort I wasn't able to empathize with or contribute to the designs at ConsCent. Would recommend this course to Aspiring and early PMs if they want to boost their design thinking
As a product leader, I wanted to learn more about designers in order to improve collaboration between product managers and designers. Not only did I gain a better understanding of designers, but I also learned a lot about the design process as a whole.
'Design for PMs' was the perfect primer for someone like me who had zero prior experience. I found I was very quickly able to translate some basic design thinking into my daily documentation.
I highly recommend Design Cohort for Product Managers to anyone looking to enhance their skills and advance in their career. The program's expert instructors have helped me achieve success in my role as a product manager. Don't hesitate to give it a try!
1. Product Managers who want to build their secret weapon called "Design Thinking" and improve their product sense
2. Aspiring Product Managers who are looking to improve their problem/solution discovery skills, product sense, and to articulate ideas in a convincing way
3. Aspiring product designers who want to learn how to design world-class products
4. Founders at startups who need to upskill and learn the art of product design to communicate better with the design team
5. Creators who want to leverage their audience and build a custom app
Fill details on the website and pay using the link received in your mail. Once you submit your application, our panel of experienced product people and designers will review every applicant and consider two things:
1. What are some of the problems that you have faced/could face in the collaboration between design and your product team?
2. How will this course help you grow in your product-building journey?
Learn everything about Design thinking and systems from the top Industry experts with our curated lesson plans, networking events, and weekly assignments
1. LIVE sessions: All the sessions are LIVE and interactive thus you can directly engage with the speakers/mentors.
2. Network: Engage with India's top talent coming from various backgrounds including Developers, founders, Consultants, etc. Participate in community 1:1, networking sessions, brainstorm problems. This community will help you navigate your next big challenge!
3. Grow: Whether you want to start a startup or stand out in your PM job, collaborate with participants on hands-on projects, brainstorm weekly assignments, design products and grow together!
The strength of our program is our community. We believe in helping and growing with each other. Our curriculum is part-time friendly, so you are expected to spend 4-5 hours per week but the more time you will spend in networking & engaging, the more you will gain.
Learning can now take place from any region and any time zone. As long as you can manage your timings to join the critical sessions, you are most welcome to join the program.
You will have lifetime access to the community and the learning resources which you can make use of whenever.
1. The community is an active 14K+ member community with active learning across many product themes- Analytics, NoCode, Design, Leadership, NFT, Creator economy, FinTech, EdTech, and the list goes on and on
2. The Product Folks also publishes a weekly insider newsletter which brings to your inbox the best content to the next big things in the product world & product resources as well
The program fee of $299 (inclusive of GST) will get you access to the 3-weeks program along with lifelong access to The Product Folks community, newsletter & resources.
Yes you can approach your organization and claim the expenses as a learning and development cost.