Organization and You
User empathy and effective user flow design - Persona analysis be it user, buyer, marketer or any other stakeholder, is the core that drives me. I love putting myself in their shoes and building for every human interacting with the product. I also enjoy defining MSP / MVP, it's value proposition and positioning in the market. I have a long-term vision, so almost all the time, the product flowchart for the next few years is laid out in my head. Nothing excites me more than the blank slate that a problem offers, to build and to solve.
Go to food for thought
- "First Round Review" for everything on leadership and org-building.
- "Design of everyday things" for basics of design and user experience.
- "How will you measure your Life" by Clayton M. Christensen
- "Paper by Dropbox" for the sheer simplicity of document creation. Spend the least amount of time formatting and everything still comes out perfect.
- "Notion" for personal notes
- "Whimsical" for quick diagramming and wire-framing.
- "Spotify" for knowing my music taste better than me.
- Yuval Noah Harari - for finding a structure and patterns, in randomness.
- Jason Fried - for being ambitious and yet living a good life.
- Susan Cain and Brene Brown - for giving me confidence.