Getting an opportunity to build a deep-tech robotic product from India, taking it across five continents and serving multiple marquee clients across verticals geographies has been an incredible humbling experience. While the cost of failure was high, we had to learn, unlearn and relearn what worked and what didn't while we scaled ourselves as Product and P&L leaders.
Organization and You
- We are truly building products for India. Our products help us reach nearly 90% of zip-codes in India. Very few startups focus outside Metro and Tier-I cities.
- Part about building products at Delhivery is the massive scale at which you work and create an impact from Day-0.
- Pace at which the organisation moves and hence the innovation happens - pushes the product managers to self-manage and scale very rapidly.
- I get to work with and mentor some of the most incredible product managers and problem solvers that I've ever worked with.
Go to food for thought
Regulars on my podcast playlist
- Evolving for the next billion by GGV Capital
- How I built this by Guy Raz
- Disrupt Yourself by Whitney Johnson
- The Knowledge Project by Shane Parrish
- Startup School by Y-Combinator
- Stanford GSB
- Inside the Strategy Room by McKinsey & Co.
- Friends and current/former colleagues and mentors.
- Blake Mycoskie of TOMS