AppViewX is the pioneer and leader in certificate and key lifecycle automation, infrastructure orchestration, and IoT and DevOps security solutions. AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. And, weâ€™re only getting started. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
As a technical product manager you are bridging communication between customers/market and the engineering team from a technical solutioning standpoint.
For customers you are the subject matter expert of the product and the cloud environments. For the engineering team you are the subject matter expert of the cloud environments and bring customersâ€™ perspective.
You carefully listen to the customers and prospects, do your market and competitive research, identify problems, and come up with the solutions to resolve the problems. You also translate the solutions into technical requirements and designs so that they can be consumed by the engineering team for developing the product.
* An open mind, passion to get things done and an eye towards problem solving for the customers
* Strong understanding and hands on experience of cloud technologies and public cloud environments - especially the application delivery infrastructure (VM based as well as container based) and security infrastructure in public clouds
* Good understanding of public key infrastructure (PKI), identity & access management (IAM) and digital certificate lifecycle management (CLM) infrastructure in the public clouds
* Ability to listen to the problems, troubleshoot and suggest the solutions
* Very good written and verbal communication
* Working knowledge of programming and APIs
* Comfortable working with customers in various geographies and timezones