InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
1. Talking to users and continuously building hypotheses and ideas to drive user behavior (30%)
2. Data crunching, deep understanding of consumer flows and funnels and working with analytics teams to validate hypotheses and ensure products are delivering promised value (20%)
3. Working with engineers, designers, and peers to build next generation of consumer offerings in O&O (30%)
4. Work closely with the Business teams and ensure we are always increasing ARPU (20%)
What do we expect from you?
1. 4+ years in Product Mgmt, building and growing mobile apps and having driven meaningful outcomes using analytics
2. Seize the initiative. Ability to thrive in a chaotic environment and perform without a lot of guidance
3. A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the iâ€™s and cross the tâ€™s to make the product successful
4. Understanding and empathy for user behavior, needs, desires and triggers, and ability to marry the same with clear data driven hypothesis validation
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams
6. Comfortable with design prototyping
7. Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
8. Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse set of stakeholders