IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a 360-degree solution to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company mission is to make doing business easy and is trusted with 138 mn+ buyers, 67 mn+ sellers, and has 76 mn+ products & services on its platform leading to 50 mn+ business enquiries every month.
1. Manage the entire Product Lifecycle, acting as a customer champion and work on assessing market opportunity, planning the roadmap, executing it, and then measuring the success through relevant KPIs and find continual areas of improvements.
2. Define and analyse Key Success Metrics.
3. Lead a team PMs/APMs/Developers and work cross-functionally with the UI/UX, QA, Central Engineering Teams, Business Team (Sales / Servicing / Customer Support) to deliver on the aggressive growth plans.
4. Prioritize and sign-off new feature development requirements, enhancement and bug fixes
5. Define the execution plan and resource allocation
6. Manage the complete development lifecycle â€“ requirement definition, development, testing and deployment, insights, and continual improvements.
7. Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
8. Build and Nurture High Performance Team.
Total experience of 5-7 years in technology and product.
Strong Analytical abilities and experience with various web analytics tools.
Excellent problem-solving skills
Strong Drive to Achieve and demonstrated Bias for Action
Collaboration, Negotiation, and Influencing skills.
Efficient Scrum and Sprint Management
Excellent People Management Skills
Track record of defining and releasing successful products in Internet / Mobile space
Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment