Habuild was founded with a singular purpose of promoting healthy and sustainable habits in people's lives. We now boost of 35K+ subscribers and more than a million community members. We believe small interventions and add up and bring huge change in health and wellness. At Habuild, the drive and conviction to change people's lives flows from our members and employees.
1. Discover programs which resonates with the community and drives engagement.
2. Identify, negotiate and construct programs with subject matter experts. Work along with design and content team to build creative resources.
3. Define metrics to measure the success of the program.
4. Build and Document processes around and Train people for the processes of the program.
5. Pitch programs to the founders to be included in the community.
6. Ensure customer satisfaction, retention and resolution of queries in timely manner.
7. Be the beating heart of community, engage with vibrant community members, build cordial relationships with power users, distinguished personalities.
8. Manage stakeholders across multiple departments to ensure the success of program in timely manner.
9. Working at odd hours (sometimes) to deliver resources in a timely manner.
1. Strong Communication Skills is a must. He/She must be a good sales person and have good people skills.
2. Process oriented and must be good at breaking down the goal into small tasks keeping all factors in mind.
3. Think holistically about user and program objectives and define program and user journey.
4. Prior experience as a program/community manager or managing people and events at any level is a plus.
5. Good with Time Management and delivering on time.
1. Passionate about health and wellness, driven by the goal of making impact in people's lives.
2. Diligent, Hard- working and ready to put long hours.
3. Think beyond their role to bring wow factor in the community.
4. Proactive in communication and reaching out.
Perks & Benefits:
1. Interact with community members, celebs and distinguished personalities.
2. Get to know the inside out of a bootstrapped profitable community based startup.
3. See real time impact of your work on the people lives and health.
4. Listen and read people's grateful messages and irritated messages and reply to them.
5. Free yoga and community subscription for all extended family members.
1. Initial CV screening.
2. Introductory call.
3. Case Study and Interview.
4. Final Round - Cultural match