Wheelocity is a series-A start-up, with Lightspeed and Anicut Ventures being its Venture Capital partners. We aim to eliminate food waste and hunger by using a novel entrepreneurial and engineering-based approach to supply chains. We, at Wheelocity are reshaping the architecture of the fresh produce market through supply networks powered by technology.
If you are looking to transition into product management, have strong interpersonal skills and 2-3 years of experience working in tech start-ups - this role is for you. We are looking for an individual who is a go-getter, problem solver, and can take ownership & accountability, that’s it. And, if we find you the right fit for the role, we will guide you at every step and build your muscles to develop both soft and hard skills required to succeed in this role. As a Product Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the entire product team. For your day-to-day work, you will directly work with the product, engineering and business teams.
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- End-to-end responsibility for user acceptance testing, product release & product adoption
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Closely work with business to understand requirements and collect user feedback
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Track core business metrics related to the product and identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements
- Build a deep understanding of the product, business, workflows, APIs, customer experience, dashboards, reports etc.·
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from data
- Prior experience min 2 years in early or growth stage tech startups
- Familiarity with user research, consumers' behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with building wireframes and product tools like Figma, Jira is preferred
- Understanding of UI/UX and knowledge of design tools is not must but will be a big plus
- Strong time management skills
If you want to know more about the position/company, you can send your queries to "email@example.com"