Yellow.ai is the world's leading next-gen Total Experience Automation Platform, that aims to make every conversation fulfilling and delightful for your customers and employees. The platform is trusted across 70+ countries by 1000+ enterprises, Dominoâ€™s, Sephora, Hyundai, Biogen International, Edelweiss Broking, Siemens Limited, Waste Connections, American Bureau of Shipping, and MG Motors. Powered by Dynamic AI agents for enterprises, the company aims to deliver human-like interactions that boost customer satisfaction and increase employee engagement at scale, through its no-code/low-code bot builders. Recognised by Frost & Sullivan, Gartner, IDC, and G2 crowd as a leader, the company has raised more than $102M from blue-chip investors and has offices across six countries.
1. Focus on driving our growth numbers throughout our self serve channel, including but not limited to customer
onboarding, activation, retention and adoption.
2. Work with other product teams to ensure that our customers' experience is a compelling, coherent, and consistent
3. Optimize user flows for signup, trial, onboarding, and support. Identify & remove friction points in the entire
4. Plan and execute sprints, maintaining a roadmap and shipping impactful changes.
5. Define and execute experiments to learn quickly and make data-driven decisions.
6. Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs with instrumentation and user research.
7. Work with our product marketing team to determine positioning and messaging for self-serve customers.
8. Define journeys for product communication to our users via emails, newsletters, etc. to keep them engaged with
9. Collaborate with our community & academy teams to improve and surface documentation and tutorials.
10.Work on hard, challenging and complex problems that exist in a very fast paced, ever changing, dynamic
1. 4+ years of work experience out of which 2+ years were spent working in product teams that directly drive
business growth e.g. growth oriented product teams.
2. Understanding of companies that have both a self serve and sales motion, ability to think about different customer
journeys through both channels.
3. Funnel-obsessed mindset and an ability to understand & communicate friction points.
4. Ability to analyse and use data to inform decisions by creating your own mix panel dashboards & running your own
5. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to foster alignment and a sense of urgency.
6. Ability to effect change. This role will be a key part of driving some changes in our organization's ways of working.
7. A growth mindset, willingness to own problems and comfort with ambiguity.