Gojek is a Super App. Itâ€™s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, getting a massage and two dozen services. It is Indonesia's first and fastest growing Decacorn building an on-demand empire across Southeast Asia.
Our Product and engineering teams spread across Indonesia, Bengaluru and Singapore make software decisions that impact about 260 million people in the country and beyond. The company runs the equivalent of multiple unicorns rolled into one! We are backed by leading Investors including Tencent, JD, Sequoia, Paypal, Facebook and Google.
We have an amazing culture of building micro-entrepreneurs, little to no hierarchy, and the equivalents of mobility, foodtech, fintech, logistics, services and more in one Super App!
We love being a part of Gojek, not just because of its brand and presence across South-east Asia but we love it because we get to work on problems that no one has ever worked on before with people who are so passionate about Technological innovation and its Social Impact. That's why we are always looking for people who share this passion!
What You Will Do
- Deliver. You do more than talk - you put things on paper, get your hands dirty, and execute with precision make sure products and features are launched
- Utilize data insights, market and customer research and your own product experience to continually improve your products
- Leverage user research, usability studies, market research, product experiments, and data analysis to translate them into requirements that solve real problems across different segments of users in the Gojekâ€™s ecosystem
- Write and communicate clear, concise, and prioritized feature requirements and user stories along with a clearly defined go-to-market plan that is easily understood by technical & non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Support, Marketing, Sales and Business to develop product messaging, training and communications
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed findings back into the product development process
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of experience working in the product management space, preferably in a consumer facing product role with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- An entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed mindset & comfort working with varied stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical & data-driven: Love for digging into data to understand whatâ€™s happening to uncover customer pain points, experimentally validate and define the right success metrics for your feature launches
- Communication: Strong communication skills. You know how to build trust, set goals, and get things done. You have the ability to clearly articulate your thoughts to stakeholders of various levels
- Ability to break down complex problems and identify use cases and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas
- A nuanced understanding of data, design & research, software engineering, and business processes, and the ability to partner effectively with these teams
As our Product Manager for GoClub, you'll take the wheel in driving end-to-end conceptual and technical product development for Gojek's loyalty program. With full accountability over the platform's goal of increasing customer retention, youâ€™ll dive deep into projects that create awareness of the program and its offerings, increase user engagement rates, and enhance the brand overall. With the GoClub product being scaled, youâ€™ll have ample opportunity to build your product ideas from the ground up, ultimately designing the most beloved, beneficial, and enjoyable loyalty program in Southeast Asia.