HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Enterprises across industries stand at an inflection point today. In order to thrive in the digital age, technologies such as analytics, cloud, IoT, and automation occupy center stage. In order to offer enterprises the maximum benefit of these technologies to further their business objectives, HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).
Where your expertise is needed
- Be the owner of marketing automation product: co-create and execute on the mid- & long-term product vision and strategy together with the team. Define goals with your team to achieve
- Drive the product to the next level and figure out what to build and prioritize
- Persistently focus on solving what matters and sense the customer needs
- Enable the team: Facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between product, marketing, engineering, and stakeholders.
- Remove any roadblocks that stand in the way and effectively manage conflict and priorities.
- Be a role model to product managers in your team by showcasing deep expertise in product management and commercial understanding of the business
- You have a track record of building and launching products that achieved a measurable impact
- You owned several products end-to-end: defined mid- & long-term vision, strategy, goals and executed on your plan
- You can structure any problem and explain it to anyone. Getting up to speed on complex processes is easy for you and you do not get lost in the details. You find the biggest opportunities and best solutions fast and reliably. You know how to measure the success of your products
- You create impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation on product and team level
- In addition to outstanding verbal communication, you are used to writing vision documents, concise decision documents and know when to use a whiteboard to bring your point across