At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
• We’re seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against a giant vision that we have for the logistics sector
• Deeply understand Porter’s mission and strategies.
• Lead market, user research; drive innovation, definition, roadmap planning, deliverable tracking and design of new Porter products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
• Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, business, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
• Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (customer behaviour analytics, business metrics etc.)
• Monitor and measure launched products and feed leanings back into product development process.
• Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to all the stakeholders.
● Software engineering experience and a very sound technical understanding.
● Have an experience in delivering consumer Internet products from the ideation board to the customer
● Stellar design instincts and product taste
● Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn.
● Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Product management