We're seeking for a full timeProduct Manager (Technical/Non-Technical) Intern with 0-2 years of Internshipexperience to join an exciting new fintech that's revolutionising paymentprocessing in India, UK and Europe. Only full-time positions are available withan immediate start date (part-time applicants need not apply) Work from home.
Our founder is a serialentrepreneur with expertise establishing companies from the ground up, havingstarted two digital companies, one of which was bought in 2020.
We'rein the discovery phase, and we're doing a lot of research to make sure our ideais sound. If the fit is appropriate, we'll disclose additional details, but togive you some background, this solution will revolutionise how payments areprocessed. Our solution will reduce fees while improving settlement time, Currentlythere are 2 billion card transactions done per month.
· Marketresearch customer needs, data and make them into requirements.
· DraftScope of work for technical development team
· Liaisewith advisors, third party suppliers, tech team to identify tech stack
· Workwith internal teams, including developers, advisors, Third party suppliers
· Lookinto competitors and conduct capability analyses regularly.
· Assessnew products and companies to measure their potential value.
· Organizeand implement internal and customer training on how to use the product.
· Answerquestions related to the product and its capabilities.
· Bea expert in risk and security features of the product
· Evaluateand deal with technical risks.
· Workwith data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
· Beingan evangelist and subject matter expert to the community.
· Createsuccess criteria for testing and product acceptance.
· Beingat the forefront of the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
· Experience understandingbackend and being able to establish Fintech tech stack requirements
· Experience understanding andcommunicating with developers about our tech requirements
· Some past project samples /work samples that you can share.
What exactly are we lookingfor?
· To begin with, you don't need much experience; 0-2 years would be great.
· Experience architecting technology solutions from the bottom up, as well as the ability to understandwork with a world-class system architecture that is scalable, reliable,and secure.
· You should have some experience with Open Banking (UPI, NPCI, IMPS) and API services.
· Capable of working in the face of uncertainty and remaining calm in the face of unknown outcomes.
· Payments industry knowledge is a must.
Additional questions for applicant:
1. What is your stipend expectation (Per month)?
2. How early can you start (please mention number of days)?
3. Do you have any experience in working with Fintech – Banking Insurance (including internships)?