Every day, in everything we do, our purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. And we have a fight on our hands. A fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Each of our products is designed to do exactly this. Our well-loved brands have been making a difference to people’s daily lives around the world for more than 200 years. Brands including: Durex, Dettol, Enfamil, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Nutramigen, Lysol, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Finish and Vanish.
By 2030, our ambition is to reach half of the world, every year. We’re a growing global community of over 43,000 people on a journey of transformation and sustainable growth. Together, our success will continue to positively impact communities everywhere, for a healthier planet and a fairer society.
Want to learn more about us? Visit reckitt.com
- Define product strategy and roadmap for SAP product portfolio.
- Act as the point of contact for the SAP products and work closely with business stakeholders to provide value to the business.
- Collaborate with global process owners, regional product managers, business relationship managers, and super user / end users across the globe to design and deliver global solutions and country-specific localizations needed to meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, delivery partners, suppliers, and other product managers for global applications across the organization to ensure Product Group success.
- Manage executive communication.
- Lead design workshops, solution assessment and recommendations.
- Govern and enforce the standardized solutions, development standards, change control processes for projects, programs, and continuous improvement initiatives. Ensure adherence to the SAP global template.
- Drive end-to-end implementation of short term and long-term projects in line with product strategy and roadmap, and within schedule and budget.
- Lead and motivate internal / external solution analysts, configurators, developers and other subject matter experts to deliver small, medium and large-sized projects within time, budget and quality constraints. Provide SME support for BAU activities.
- Responsible to retain knowledge for systems in Nutrition GBU and ensure IT systems run without disruptions to business.
- Master’s Degree in information management or related area required.
- Minimum 15+ years of experience supporting at-least 2 more SAP functional areas, including at least two full lifecycle implementations of a multinational SAP instance and application support experience.
- Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Logistics Execution (SAP LE)
- Production Planning (SAP PP)