Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure hub - a savings account that allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
We are looking for interns who possess a passion for pushing technology to the limits and finding creative solutions that make an impact for our users. As part of the product management team, you will work closely with user research and cross-functional teams to identify product insights, create the product vision, drive development and continuously iterate.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative but fast, changing and ambiguous environment
- Understanding of the consumer through research, and market data and with focus on the consumer during product development
- Spark that separates you from the rest
- Ability to think out of the box and on your feet
- Passion for consumer-facing high-quality products.
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex engineering systems and suggest creative solutions by collaborating closely with engineering
- Exposure to product design with some experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to combine power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
You should apply if:
- You are a graduate in Engineering or a related subject
- You have some experience in product related internships like product design or product management, - or problem solving
- You're passionate about building the best possible user experience
- You have some exposure to Figma or Sketch and software development
- You're passionate about sharing your knowledge and collaborating across teams
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Selection Process : Once we receive your application, our talent team will review and reach out for a first round of discussion, followed by an assignment and 2-3 rounds of video interviews with the team & key stakeholders.
These rounds will assess your articulation & communication, general aptitude, attitude and a team fitment
This is an in-office position. We are currently based out of Whitefield, Bangalore.