Element5 is the world’s first Workflow Automation Solution purpose built for post-acute care. Element5 helps automate complex and repetitive tasks that enable teams to prioritize patient outcomes over administrative work, saving valuable time.We’re fast-paced, supercharged, and led by industry veterans who have built several successful healthcare and IT products and now on a mission to improve care quality for millions of patients. We’re a two time CBInsights Digital Health 150 Honor Roll awardee and the 2022 Homecare Innovator of the Year. With $50 million in Series A and B funding, Element5 operates globally.
1) The product owner is accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
2) They take a primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.
3) The product owner makes the judgment call on the performance, deciding if the team needs to go back to the drawing board or if they can move on to the next steps.
1) Bring your mojo and a passion for engineering and building tangible products.
2) Enhanced curiosity. Always be thinking about new ways to solve old problems.
3) The want to keep learning and building new skills.
4) Be a problem solver, and help us identify new ways to solve old problems.
5) Qualification: BE,BBA,BCA,MCA,MBA.
6) Note: Only freshers from the batch of 2022 or later are allowed to apply.
7) Candidates must be based in Tamil Nadu.
Role of the Employee:
Element5 is looking for freshers to join our amazing team for the role of Associate Product Owner (APO). We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about technologies like AI & RPA, to elevate our current suite of solutions.
The right candidate comes with a passion to build world class products, enthusiasm about learning to write clean code and leave a mark in healthcare technology.
Perks & Benefits:
1) Put your name to a one-of-its-kind product that is revolutionizing a niche segment in healthcare.
2) Be a part of an aggressively growing organization with opportunities to learn new skills and sharpen existing ones.
3) Join in a culture that truly believes “every idea has merit in it” and bring your best innovation forward.
4) Experience working with a network of global teams and experienced leaders in healthcare.
5) Get mentored by some of the industry’s best and brightest. Element5’s team is built of radical individuals with armoires of achievements.
6) Experience the perks of working in an entrepreneurial environment and quickly grow your career trajectory
7) Above average industry grade pay, various perks, and benefits to boot.
Round 1: Aptitude Round (Shortlisted candidates from the Registration, will receive the link for Online Test).
Round 2: Online Assignment (Shortlisted candidates will be given a task to complete).
Round 3: Virtual meet with our Technical panel (Via Zoom or Hangout meet).
Round 4: Final level discussion Meet our expectations and you are in! :).