IndiaMART is the Industry Lead and largest online B2B Marketplace in the country, essentially we provide our platform for buyers and sellers to connect and carry out buying/ selling business. With over 60% of market share, 160 MN registered buyers and 7.4 MN suppliers, we have an impressive 90 MN products listings on our website in 95000 categories. IM had a successful IPO launch in 2019. In the last 2 years we spent INR 900 cr to acquire 14 start-ups across domains such as accounting, HR Tech, logistics.We are a 5000+ employee, stable and cash rich organisation with the heart of a start-up and goal of becoming INR 1000 crore company by the end of this decade. We are the first organisation in the country to have a weekly payout of salary to employees. We ensured no employee was laid-off during covid pandemic.
1. Driving high growth in marketplace usage, traffic and user engagement.
2. Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in.
3. Partner with cross-functional Business and Technology teams to drive program roadmaps with plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support.
4. Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule.
5. Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team’s ability to meet goals.
6. Identify and clarify the critical few issues that need attention and drive appropriate actions.
7. Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements.
8. Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight.
9. Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact.
10. Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
11. Cross functional leadership: Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
Engineer in CS/IT stream with MBA (Marketing/Operations/IT) would be preferred.
- Min 3 years of experience in online domain i.e. implementing internet marketing techniques (SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing etc)
- At-least 2 years experience in managing complete websites operations.
- Experience of working with Designers/ Developers and other stake holders and take decisions
1. Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
2. Well-versed with analyzing web traffic trends using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
3. Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS.
4. Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets.
5. Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups.
6. Strong business acumen.